Get everything you need right here and right now!
Schedule a campus visit today to determine your career path.
How to transfer course credits to MPCC
Contact your previous colleges and request that official transcripts be mailed to:
Attn: Transfer Credit Evaluations
Mid-Plains Community College
1205 E 3rd St
McCook NE 69001
Generally, within two weeks of the date of receipt of your official transcript(s), a summary of the credit that has been accepted will be mailed to your mpcc.edu e-mail address and the credit will be viewable within your “Unofficial Transcript” option within CampusWeb.
A student who has attended an accredited post secondary institution other than MPCC must submit:
- A MPCC Admissions Application
- Official high school transcript indicating graduation date
- Official college transcript with degree conferred if applicable
- Placement exam if needed for appropriate for coursework
All must be received prior to registration for a second term.
For evaluation of transfer credit from institutions outside of the United States to occur, a detailed course-by-course report must be sent to the address above directly from an approved credential evaluating service agency. The current MPCC approved agencies are:
Questions? Contact Registration & Records via one of the following modes:
- 535-3774 (North Platte) or 1-800-658-4308 ext 3774 (outside of the North Platte calling area)
- Visit a Welcome Center located within any of our three main campuses.